Breakfast is hands down my favourite meal of the day. I get SO excited about creating new recipes and amazing combos- especially when it comes to oats! This is one of my favourites at the moment as it’s light, quick to make and very summery.
- 40g Rolled Oats
- Half a Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 4 Strawberries
- A Handful of Blueberries
- 100ml of Almond Milk
- 2 squares of Galaxy Cookie Crumble (optional… but would recommend!)
- Measure out 40g of rolled oats and pour them into a bowl.
- Put the banana, strawberries, blueberries, cacao powder and almond milk into a blender.
- Pour the mixture onto the oats, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Add ALLLLLLLLL the toppings